Hartford Business Journal's newest publication focuses on the business-to-business sustainable community, helping Connecticut companies reduce expenses, add revenues, and increase environmental responsibility. View the Winter 2013 digital edition.
This statewide, glossy, four-color magazine showcases in-depth reports and business profiles for the most pressing topics in Connecticut's green industries. Each of the issues highlights the various elements of green business, and provides recurring features on the topics most important to Connecticut industry leaders.
The audience and advertisers of the Connecticut Green Guide will find an unprecedented forum centered on the most important matters to sustainable business: enhancing bottom lines and achieving environmental responsibility.
The Connecticut Green Guide community is comprised of the following industries and subjects. Content will center around these elements:
- Green Technology
- Transportation, Transit & Logistics
- Energy: Electricity, Heating, Cooling, Renewables, Generation & Delivery
- Government & Policy
- Environmental Law
- Architecture, Construction & Engineering
- Waste Management & Recycling
- Education, Workforce Development & University Research
- The Consumer Marketplace (Sustainability at Home)