1. What fashion statement was former Hartford Mayor Carrie Saxon Perry known for?
2. What is the site of downtown's deepest man-made hole?
A: 100 Pearl Street's four-story underground garage
3. What iconic building in Hartford is topped with the "Blue Onion Dome?"
A: The Colt Factory Building
4. Who was the first woman to run a major Hartford bank?
A: Eileen Krauss
5. What Hartford restaurateur has grown his business from a single downtown location to a thriving CT-Mass. regional chain?
A: Rich Rosenthal, The Max Group
6. Who was Hartford's mayor in 1994?
A: Michael Peters
7. Northeast Utilities divested itself of what subsidiary in 1989 but reacquired it in 1999 for $679 million?
A: Yankee Gas
8. What are the current two international destinations out of Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks?
A: Quebec and Toronto
Fill out the form below to enter a drawing to win a $500 gift certificate to Water's Edge in Westbrook!
We will randomly draw the winner at our 20th Anniversary Gala Event on November 27. (Need not be present to win)