Through the Lifetime Achievement Awards, we seek to identify business leaders from private or public companies whose long-term active engagement in our business community have had significant positive economic impact locally and will teach future generations by example. Lifetime Achievement Award winners are successful leaders in their company, industry, and in our community. Further, the Lifetime Awards allows us to bring true pillars of our community together for both networking and the exchange of well earned wisdom. We believe that by enhancing the interaction among leading and fledgling entrepreneurs we will foster economic success for individuals and the community as a whole.
* The individual is still active in business in central Connecticut
* The individual has been active in the central Connecticut business community for at least 20-years cumulative
* The individual has been the leader of a central Connecticut company for at least 5-years (CEO, President, Managing Partner, etc…)
* The Lifetime Achievement Award recipients must be individuals operating or based in the 61 towns of central Connecticut
* We will normally not honor more than one recipient per company
* Winners are chosen through a judging process and not by popularity or quantity of nominations
Deadline for Nominations is July 22nd, 2016.